Whether you are buying or selling real property, planning for the future of your family, probating a loved one's estate or forming a new business, an experienced planning and real estate attorney can help guide you to solutions and decisions that best fit your circumstances.
At the Law Offices of Bonnie M. Benson, P.A., our lawyers have more than 30 years of experience assisting individuals, families and businesses throughout Delaware with a variety of legal matters. We are committed to providing our clients with high-quality, affordable and friendly legal services in the following areas of law:
- Real estate transactions: Closings, title work and document preparation for any property transfer, including sales, purchases, refinancing and private transactions
- Estate planning: Planning for the future of individuals and families of all ages and income levels through the use of such documents as wills and trusts and other planning essentials
- Elder law: Offering long-range elder care planning at affordable prices, helping to preserve assets, retain rights to Medicaid and establish guardianships when needed
- Probate and estate administration: Compassionately guiding families through asset distribution and probate processes they face after loved ones pass on
- Business law: Providing timely, skilled legal services to businesses, including entity formation, transactions, document preparation and asset protection
Providing You With Understandable, Effective And Affordable Legal Services
At the Law Offices of Bonnie M. Benson, P.A., every service we provide is charged at a flat rate, with the exception of litigation matters. During your initial consultation, we will analyze your unique circumstances and educate you about your options. This allows you to decide which services are best for you and your family and which will fit within your budget.
"You are charged a flat rate for most legal services we provide. No hidden costs. No surprises." — Attorney Bonnie M. Benson
For your convenience, we maintain two fully staffed offices in Lewes and Camden. Contact us online or call us at 302-387-0759 in Camden or at 302-703-0058 in Lewes today to schedule a consultation with an experienced lawyer. If you are unable to travel to one of our offices, you may request an appointment at a location of your choosing.