About The Law Offices of Bonnie M. Benson, P.A.
Whether you are dealing with a title defect, a real estate closing, an estate planning matter or a business organization concern, at the Law Offices of Bonnie M. Benson, P.A., we will do everything possible to make your experience with the legal process free from frustration. It does not matter if this is your first time — or your 10th — seeking the help of a lawyer, we do not want anyone to be intimidated.
Minimizing Your Stress And Protecting Your Interests
At the Law Offices of Bonnie M. Benson, P.A., we strive to create a relaxed, caring atmosphere that encourages you to interact with our lawyers and staff. It is important that you are comfortable so that you feel free to discuss your concerns, ask questions and let us help you find solutions that work best for your unique circumstances.
For more than 35 years, our office has been providing exceptional legal services to clients throughout Delaware in the following areas of law:
- Real estate transactions and ownership issues, including closings, title insurance, contracts, tax-deferred exchanges, transfers for estate planning and business purposes
- All matters of estate planning, including knowledgeable guidance with decisions, document preparation and planning for your future and the future of your family members
- Elder law issues and documentation, such as long-term care and Medicaid planning, guardianships and care agreements
- Following the death of a loved one, compassionate estate and probate administration guidance
- Formation, succession and legal protection for businesses
Don’t take our word for it, read what our clients say about us, and follow the links below to learn more about our attorneys.
Trustworthy. Responsive. Knowledgeable.
“The attorneys at the Law Offices of Bonnie M. Benson, P.A., are people of deep integrity with a wonderful mix of experience, knowledge, sound judgment and professionalism.” — Client testimony
Contact us online or call us at 302-697-4900 in Camden or at 302-644-7181 in Lewes to schedule a consultation. We promise to respond promptly to all of your phone calls and emails, ensuring that you know what is happening at every step of the way throughout your legal process.