If you do not have an estate plan — or have failed to update your existing plan in the past few years — do not put what you have worked hard to attain at risk. Consult an experienced estate planning attorney at the Law Offices of Bonnie M. Benson, P.A., today to find out how cost-effective and helpful a plan can be for you, regardless of your unique circumstances.
Who Needs An Estate Plan?
Estate planning is not just for wealthy, older adults. Our lawyers have been providing legal guidance to people throughout Delaware since 1983, and we will analyze your unique circumstances and help you make choices that are best for you.
Individuals and families of all ages, income levels and life circumstances can benefit from setting up a will or trust, including:
- Elderly couples who want to know that their legacy is passed onto their designated heirs and who seek to ensure that they have valid powers of attorney and health care directives in the event they become incapacitated
- Parents with young children who want to make sure that those children will be well cared for if anything happens to them
- Unmarried couples, such as domestic partners and same-sex couples, who want to make sure that any will and trust that they establish is prepared properly and will stand up in a court of law
- Families planning for their children’s college expenses, providing for adults with special needs or smoothing the way for a future probate or estate administration process
- Baby boomers who want to put themselves in the best possible financial position after retirement
- Business owners wishing to pass business operations and assets to future generations or outside buyers
“Contact the Law Offices of Bonnie M. Benson, P.A., for the biggest bang for your buck.” — Client testimony
Flat-Rate Fees. No Hidden Costs. No Surprises.
Whether you know what you want integrated into your estate plan or are uncertain what estate planning is all about, we welcome your call. At the Law Offices of Bonnie M. Benson, P.A., we take the time to get to know you, and we will work closely with you to help create an estate plan that fulfills your unique wishes and needs.
Contact us today to schedule an initial consultation. Complete a brief online form or call us at 302-644-7181 in Lewes or at 302-697-4900 in Camden. For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards.