Owning and maintaining a single property can keep you busy. Managing an association of numerous homeowners and their homes can be frustrating at times, and downright litigious at others. When your homeowner association (HOA) is dealing with disagreements or questions, seek the counsel of someone who has experience serving as an attorney for homeowner associations.
Pursuing Positive Legal Results At Affordable Rates For HOAs
The Law Offices of Bonnie M. Benson, P.A., has been providing high-quality and cost-effective legal counsel regarding matters of real estate law to clients throughout the growing communities in eastern Sussex County since 1983. We are committed to providing you and your organization with attentive, skilled and accessible legal services at affordable rates.
We will discuss your charges at the beginning of our representation. No surprises. No hidden costs or fees.
Some of the services we offer to homeowner associations — also called maintenance corporations or maintenance organizations — include:
- Creating and advising newly formed associations
- Preparing bylaws and other organizational documents
- Drafting and reviewing developer and subdivision documents
- Closing purchase and sale transactions
- Foreclosing on owners who default on their assessments
- Resolving title disputes and defects
- Enforcing deed restrictions and association rules — often referred to as Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CC&Rs)
Trustworthy. Responsive. Knowledgeable.
With more than 60 years of combined legal experience, our real estate lawyers will provide individualized attention to your needs and prompt answers to your questions. Contact the Law Offices of Bonnie M. Benson, P.A., online or call us in Lewes at 302-644-7181 or at 302-697-4900 in Camden to schedule a consultation.