Do You Provide Care To A Family Member? You May Need A Caregiver Agreement.

Do you provide in-home health care to a family member? Are you missing work due to increasing needs of an aging loved one? Did you know that Medicaid allows you to be paid to provide personal care to a family member?

People do not need to spend all their money on health care or give it all to the government in order to access Medicaid benefits. A caregiver agreement is a way to pay a family member for providing assistance without jeopardizing Medicaid payments or provisions of an estate plan. However, this type of agreement must be drafted correctly in order comply with strict guidelines.

Protecting Your Family Finances And Rights To Medicaid Benefits In Delaware

At the Law Offices of Bonnie M. Benson, P.A., our attorneys understand how emotionally and financially straining it can be when a loved one is suffering from the sudden onset of a disability, health complications from advanced age or a debilitating illness or injury. A properly drafted caregiver agreement allows you to provide your family member with the care he or she deserves while allowing benefit payments to continue.

Effective Agreements. Compassionate Care. Affordable Rates.

Setting up an agreement to provide care for a loved one does not need to be complicated or expensive. At the Law Offices of Bonnie M. Benson, P.A., we charge a flat rate for the elder law services we provide so there are no hidden costs or surprises for you or for your family.

Call our Lewes office at 302-644-7181, call 302-644-7181 in Camden or send us an email to schedule a consultation with one of our lawyers. If you are unable to travel to our office, we will come to a location of your choosing.